- We send chef prepared meals that are fresh, delicious and healthy through our online meal gifting program.
- Funeral Homes now have the ability to offer a link on each individual obituary as "SEND MEALS".
- This process can be set up as a link through API with the web host provider or as a manual entry process with a URL link. Each link is active for 7-28 days as determined by the funeral home.
- Friends and family may gift meals in increments of 3, 6, 9, or 12 that accrue throughout the gifting period. They also have the option to send 12 meals to another designated person of their choice.
- Upon completion of the gifting period, Memorial Meals will send a packet with sympathy cards to the informant that will include the names of everyone that gifted meals. Included in the card will be a gift certificate indicating the number of meals gifted along with instructions on how to redeem.
- Anonymous gifting is an option at the time of donation and those names will not appear on the sympathy card.
- The informant may use the gift certificate to order meals for themselves or send the meals to others through our Memorial Meals' website. Meals are sent in shipments of 12 to 24 and shipping is included.
When someone is experiencing grief, a delicious warm healthy meal is a wonderful way to show support and comfort. Through this simple act of giving, anyone can help ease one of the situational burdens families face during the weeks and months following the loss of a loved one.
Meals are fully prepared by our chefs each week. They are made without preservatives, vacuum sealed to maintain flavor & nutrients, and delivered directly to their home.
DELIVERING MEALS FROM PEOPLE WHO CARE